Jenna Foley - Executive Director
Jenna joined Hemophilia Ontario in December 2016 and is responsible for oversight of the Ontario Chapter, including strategic planning, program delivery, staff supervision, and reporting to the Board of Directors. Jenna is the main point of contact for Financial Assistance, World Congress, NACCHO, Twinning and Pinecrest Adventures Camp.
Matthew Maynard - Provincial Coordinator Adult Services
Matthew is currently responsible for the day to day delivery of programs, supports and services to individuals infected and affected by infectious diseases such as HIV/AIDS and/or Hepatitis C after receipt of tainted blood or blood products and adults living with an inherited bleeding disorder.
- Resource for SWOR youth and member events
- Clinic Support - London Bleeding Disorders Program
- Adult and aging programs/services
- HIV/AIDS and Hepatitis C information and supports to infected and affected members
- Advocacy for any aspects for settlements (pre-86, post 90, 86-90, MPTAP, etc)
- SWOR Regional General Meeting
- Resource for provincial volunteer events and council building
- Clinic Support to the Ottawa Hospital, St. Michael's Hospital and will work collaboratively with Hemophilia Ontario staff in any of the other 6 Hemophilia Treatment Centres around the province
- Establish working relationships with provincial HIV Clinics and provide assistance as requested
Susan Turner - Administration & Program Supports
Susan is currently responsible for the day to day management of all financial and accounting requirements of the organization. Additionally, she is responsible for the delivery of two provincial programs.
- Administration and Executive Assistant to the Executive Director
- Submission of existing funding applications
- Lead program staff for Community Camp & Wellness for Women
- Resource for TCOR member events
Alex McGillivray - Provincial Coordinator Programs & Communications
Alex is currently responsible for the delivery of provincial programs, communications, supports and services.
- Implementation of provincial programs including Just the Guys, Hemophilia Ontario Youth (HOY), YMCA Camp Wanakita
- Blood Matters/ monthly information email/ online presence/ social media/ awareness campaigns
- Resource for CWOR, OEOR, and TCOR member events and Regional General Meetings
- Clinic Support - McMaster, SickKids, Children's Hospital of Eastern Ontario, Kingston General Hospital
Stephanie Morrison - Provincial Coordinator Northern Programs & Services
Stephanie is currently responsible for the delivery of programs, communications, support and services to individuals living with/affected by inherited bleeding disorders residing in Northern Ontario.
- NOR education programs (Just the Guys, Community Weekend)
- Clinic Support - Sudbury, Thunder Bay
- Resource NOR member events and Regional General Meeting