Benefits of membership
By becoming a member of one of our chapters, you become a part of the larger CHS community.
Benefits of membership include:
- notification of and right to attend all national and chapter meetings of members;
- entitlement to vote on any vote taken at your chapter AGM;
- a free subscription to Hemophilia Today, the CHS national newsmagazine serving the bleeding disorder community;
- other, as identified by each chapter.
All chapters work closely with the national organization, the Canadian Hemophilia Society. Your chapter will automatically provide your name and address to the Canadian Hemophilia Society, unless you instruct them not to.
The Canadian Hemophilia Society and/or its chapters will use the information gathered to:
- build national and chapter membership lists, as required by the Canada not-for-profit corporations act;
- send you Hemophilia Today and where available, the chapter newsletter;
- send you notices of members’ meetings, programs and services; and
- from time to time solicit members for their support.
IMPORTANT: Your names will not be used for any other purpose than those mentioned above and the CHS and its chapters will not share your name or contact information.
To become a member of your local chapter, click here to register.
-Membership is available to Canadian residents only.
-Companies or employees of companies with current or prospective products for the treatment of inherited bleeding disorders are excluded from membership.