The CHS International Committee created a series of three educational webinars in 2017 for volunteers interested in becoming actively involved in international twinning partnerships under the WFH Twinning Program.
Webinar 1: READY … was held on June 28, 2017. Click HERE to view the recording of the webinar. This webinar was about beginning the twinning process in your own chapter or HTC; resources and paperwork; getting the facts.
Webinar 2: SET … was held on September 14, 2017. Click HERE to view the recording of the webinar.
The topics covered in this second webinar are:
– contacting the World Federation of Hemophilia (WFH) about being twinned;
– getting information about a prospective twin;
– completing the WFH assessment visit questionnaire;
– developing an assessment visit plan and questions for new twin and conducting an assessment visit;
– making the decision to continue.
Webinar 3: GO … was held on November 30, 2017. The recording can be viewed HERE.
This third webinar is about how to develop an action plan; expectations versus reality; setting achievable goals and outcomes; setting time frame for actions and outcomes; how to implement action plans.
OTHER PAST WEBINARS
August 22, 2014: CHS-HSB Webinar presentation about Good Governance
October 30, 2015: CHS-HSB Webinar presentation about Communications and creating a Marketing Plan
October 1, 2016: CHS-HSB Webinar presentation about Fundraising and Resource Development in Bangladesh