Goldeye is a weekend away where you can relax and enjoy the mountains, meet new friends and reconnect with old friends. The weekend has a flexible schedule of activities like canoeing, hiking, swimming and more.
September 14, 15 & 16, 2018
Goldeye Centre, Nordegg, Alberta. see map
- food and accommodation are included in the cost
- $25.00 per person to a maximum of $75.00 per family (Family = parents plus their children under 18 years)
- $25 per person for all family over 18
- $25 per person for all non-family members
- camping is available, cost is the same if you bring your own trailer.
All cancellations must be submitted by August 28 or a loss of registration fee will apply. Please let us know if you cannot make it so Chapter funds are not wasted.
Registration (opens in August 2018)
- reservations is on a first come – first served basis. Space is limited so register early to avoid disappointment.
- registration is official when a registration form and payment has been submitted
- all payments are made through a paypal account, credit card, or credit debit card.
- a confirmation and registration package will be sent via email in early September