What does the Alberta Chapter provide?
Through volunteers, the Chapter works hard to provide the following for its members:
- Host several yearly events for members
- Programs that allow for networking and further education for families
- Host information tables at events to create awareness
- Provide snacks and beverages during clinic visits
- Children’s camp for ages 7-17 years.
- Hosts annual family camp and AGM meeting
- Shares information on scholarships
- Creates a quarterly chapter newsletter
- Communicates updates on clinic