What does Hemophilia Saskatchewan provide?
Through volunteers, the Chapter works hard to provide the following for its members:
- Speakers are available to address issues and speak to various groups and schools.
- Partial support for first-time purchase of Medic-Alert bracelets is offered to those with an inherited bleeding disorder.
- Educational family weekends are held every other year.
- Summer BBQ’s are held in the north and south every year.
- Guys Getaway camp for boys and dads is held every other year.
- Resource and educational material is available from the office.
- Physical activity bursary – apply here
- Events such as Family Fun Day and Annual Christmas Party