PARTNERS IN RESEARCH & BLOOD SAFETY
Every day, every month, provide ongoing support to the Canadian Hemophilia Society’s regular programs.
Here are some good reasons to become a monthly donor:
- It’s simple and efficient.
- You can choose to pay by credit card or bank debit.
- Your small contribution each month will make a big difference at the end of the year.
- You can discontinue payments at any time, without penalty
- You are able to spread your annual gift over several months.
- It reduces the Society’s administration costs so it can support more projects or organize more activities.
- It ensures a regular intake of funds for better financial planning and budgeting.
- You don’t have to worry about stamps, envelopes, and the usual handling every time you want to donate to the Society.
- You receive a single receipt in January or February for tax purposes showing total contributions for the tax year.
More and more of our supporters are finding monthly giving to be a convenient, easy way to lend their support on a regular basis. Your ongoing contributions will help provide a steady stream of income for breakthrough research and the valuable programs and services that individuals and families with bleeding disorders count on. There are two payment options – credit card or withdrawals from your checking account.
Or you may download and print the Monthly Donation Form