The Alberta Chapter is a section of the Canadian Hemophilia Society.
We are a grassroots, non-profit charity organization dedicated to improving the lives of those with inherited bleeding disorders, like hemophilia and von Willebrand. We are not funded by any other government agencies.
Secure online donation services through CanadaHelps for General and In Memory donations. Payment methods accepted are: MC, AMEX, VISA, PayPal
Click button above to donate online or click here.
Make cheque payable to the Canadian Hemophilia Society Alberta Chapter and mail it to:
Canadian Hemophilia Society
PO Box 44171
Any donation $10 and over will be issued a tax receipt.
How your donation will help?
Donations fund programs directly supporting children and adults living with hemophilia and other inherited bleeding disorders. Donations help:
- Send children to camp to teach them to self administer medication.
- Send families to family camp to meet new families and network with other bleeding disorder families.
- Provide educational events to allow families to network and learn about their bleeding disorder.
- Go toward food during long medical appointments.
- Provide a Christmas party for the children.
- Provide conferences to assist with how to raise a child with a bleeding disorder.
- Provide assistance for costs associated for mobility aids for members of the bleeding disorder community.
- Funding for research, to help one day find a cure. Find out more about the Hemophilia Research Million Dollar Club.